In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Monday, April 3, 2023

Man For Hire


Some of you may have already guessed that I’m trying to use pictures from every episode of the new Quantum Leap TV show in which the Leaper lands in a female body. And so far I managed to do that :D

But last week’s episode (S01E17 - ‘The Friendly Skies’) proved to be a bit difficult. Because the scene in which Ben was looking at his reflection was very VERY short. I really had to go through it frame by frame. And this picture was the best I could find :)

But...I think it works well with the idea I came up with for it ;)


In case, anyone is interested in the other episodes or maybe you have missed one, here are the links:


Minion - ‘A Decent Proposal’ (S01E04)
Cheat Death - ‘Paging Dr. Song’ (S01E10)
Old Movie - ‘Leap. Die. Repeat.’ (S01E11)
The Chef - ‘Family Style’ (S01E13)

Time Is Running Out - ‘Ben Song for the Defense’ (S01E15)


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that one is dark! Really cool idea that fits the pic perfectly.

    But who knows, maybe he will feel conflicted about doing the deed after his new husband makes love to him ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY what I was thinking! And “hit man falls in love with target” is a cool plot in fiction (and sometimes even in reality). Ooh! Our sometime hit man breaks down “after his new husband makes love to him” and confesses EVERYTHING while crying. The husband then explains that he knows. He figured out that his wife wasn’t his wife because she was way Moore responsive in bed and tried things his wife would have never done. He tells the hitman that he’ll pay whatever he can to keep the man safe…and to help make the possession/switch permanent. Then he pins the hitman to the bed and makes to love to him even HARDER.

      Delete
  2. I've really been enjoying the Quantum Leap images. Been thinking about commenting on it for the last few. :D

    ReplyDelete