In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

New Magic Remote Blog

Hi guys!

I know that I haven't posted much lately. And I'm really sorry about that. But I'm sure that you're going to like at least one of the reasons, why I didn't do much on this blog.

You see, a few months ago fellow captioneer TGCaptionBlogger and I started talking. And then I sent him a personalized caption. Just for fun. And he returned the favor. And....well, we are doing a back and forth since then. Building a fantastic 'magic remote' story!

And a few days ago we finally decided that we wanted to share this still growing caption series with you. So just a few minutes ago our joint blog Magic Remote Captions went live. With the very first caption I sent to TGCaptionBlogger. And we are going to post a new chapter each day.

So, if you like a good 'magic remote' story, you might want to check it out ;-)

Best wishes,
crestf

4 comments:

  1. I just checked it out, great start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zapper!
      And you need to come back regularly, because there's much much more to come :-)

      Delete
  2. It is AMAZING so far! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete