In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Friday, April 28, 2023

Opposite Of Good - Rock Bottom



I was going through some random, older caps of mine (yes, that's something I do from time to time ;)) and I stumbled across this 2016 caption. And after reading it again (and the corresponding comments) I HAD to make a sequel :D

Oh...and there's another part coming next week...hopefully ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Steven will go from wanting to land a guy for his large bankroll to wanting to land a guy based on a portion of his anatomy that always becomes LARGER than his own bankroll whenever he sees Steven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty big turn around. I wonder if it works.

    ReplyDelete