In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Friday, December 20, 2019

The House - First Agent


Original - Part 1 - Part 2

'The House' begins its 'official' work.
I'm thinking about giving it its own label. Provided that I can come up with more stories in this microverse, of course ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you're developing this story. It is a very interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As time goes by will the Agency learn to control the transformations? If so they could use the to turn an agent into an exact copy of a person and then send them undercover.

      Delete