In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Best Christmas


Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!
I hope you are able to spend some nice and peaceful days with your families and loved ones!

Oh....and I want to take the time to thank everyone who drops by and reads my captions. And especially I want to thank eotten2001, Zapper and everyone else, who took their time to leave a comment on my blog. Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too, Cresty! ^^ Sweet caption as always. May you have peace and love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, CrestF! Keep up the great work on your blog.

    This one is very sweet and sentimenal, yet I wonder how the room mates will feel the day after Christmas? Awkward? lol Or will this experience awaken a desire in Steve to be a woman?

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete