In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Thursday, April 14, 2022

First poll

Hey friends!

The second part of the last prewritten episode of Anniversary Leap has just been posted. And that means that the interactive part of the series has finally begun :)

When you go over to the AL blog, you'll find the poll on the top of the right sidebar. There are five options and you can choose as many as you like. The options represent the names of the available episodes. Some titles may be more obvious than others ;-)

Right now I'm planning to give you 24 hours to cast your vote. If this span is too short, please let me know and I'll change it (maybe not for this poll but definitely for the following). And, of course, the option with the most votes wins. And if there's a tie, then Harry and I are going to decide which episode idea to continue with.

Once the poll is finished I'm going to need some time to write the episode. But because Harry and I have fleshed out all of the possible episode ideas in great detail, this process shouldn't take too long :)

Oh....and you don't need to worry that you won't be seeing all the ideas we came up with. The options that don't win are going to reappear in the next poll.

With all that said and done, I hope you're enjoying our series and that many of you participate in the upcoming votes :D

Best wishes,
crestf

No comments:

Post a Comment