In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of. As always, I hope you like my creations!
an interactive caption series
brought to you by crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Brandon and Melissa awkwardly embraced and Brandon felt Melissa's new equipment begin to swell as it pressed against the sexy panties he wore.
"Wait! We need new names if we're going to do this. Its time we move on." Melossa said. "I'm going to be Lawrence, call me Larry."
"You beat me to it. I'm going to be Sharon from now on. Later we will let the girls pick out new names."
Larry kissed Sharon and picked her up in his arms, carrying her to the bed she used. Sharon was surprised at her new lover's passion and skill. Her former life as a teenage boy only had dreams and fantasies. Larry had a lifetime of memories of what women like.
3 hours later, Sharon stepped out of the shower. Her hands and legs still trembled as she patted herself dry. She put on fresh underwear, not as sexy, but she looked good. Just then, a small fist knocked on the door.
"Come in..."
"Hi Sharon, we just talked to Larry," said the 9 year old blonde girl, formerly Sharon's father.
"I guess it worked", she said.
"It did dad, thanks for talking me into it..."
"Call me Cynthia, Carla is keeping her name."
"Sounds good." Sharon said.
"Did you enjoy it?" Cynthia asked.
"I did, too bad you'll need to wait 9 to 10 years to experience it. "
"OH, I can wait. I could tell you and Larry needed to get busy. You were both too horny for your own good. "
"Thanks again Cynthia. I guess I'm the mother figure now. Larry and I decided to share a room and more. Want to help me make dinner?"
Brandon and Melissa awkwardly embraced and Brandon felt Melissa's new equipment begin to swell as it pressed against the sexy panties he wore.
ReplyDelete"Wait! We need new names if we're going to do this. Its time we move on." Melossa said. "I'm going to be Lawrence, call me Larry."
"You beat me to it. I'm going to be Sharon from now on. Later we will let the girls pick out new names."
Larry kissed Sharon and picked her up in his arms, carrying her to the bed she used. Sharon was surprised at her new lover's passion and skill. Her former life as a teenage boy only had dreams and fantasies. Larry had a lifetime of memories of what women like.
3 hours later, Sharon stepped out of the shower. Her hands and legs still trembled as she patted herself dry. She put on fresh underwear, not as sexy, but she looked good. Just then, a small fist knocked on the door.
"Come in..."
"Hi Sharon, we just talked to Larry," said the 9 year old blonde girl, formerly Sharon's father.
"I guess it worked", she said.
"It did dad, thanks for talking me into it..."
"Call me Cynthia, Carla is keeping her name."
"Sounds good." Sharon said.
"Did you enjoy it?" Cynthia asked.
"I did, too bad you'll need to wait 9 to 10 years to experience it. "
"OH, I can wait. I could tell you and Larry needed to get busy. You were both too horny for your own good. "
"Thanks again Cynthia. I guess I'm the mother figure now. Larry and I decided to share a room and more. Want to help me make dinner?"
"Okay, Mommy. Can we have ice cream for desert?"
"Okay sweetie. But just one scoop."