In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Friday, August 2, 2024

Reality Curse [Update]

Dear friends!

First of all, I don’t want to get you too excited, but this is not a new caption in the series. Instead, it's just a brief update.

But second, I do want to get you excited :D
Because over the past few days I spent a lot of time brainstorming and I have come up with many new ideas for future adventures of Fred and Lisa. I even managed to do a basic outline of the arc-spanning background story (just like the son-girlfriend situation between Fred and Nick). And I know how the arc finale is going to look like.

So, as you can see there's a lot to look forward to and I hope to start turning all these ideas into caps starting next week.

Stay tuned :)

3 comments:

  1. Long time lurker first time commenter, looking forward to this! It’s some of your best work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting, I can't wait to see the new story.

    ReplyDelete