In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Rockstar Dad


A few days ago I remembered that there was one more TG scene in the 2022 'Quantum Leap' TV show. It wasn't part of a normal episode, but a scene from a promo video instead.

And in my quest to use all of the female bodies that the Leaper landed in in captions, I simply HAD to do that ;D

4 comments:

  1. Dexter wanted to learn about his dad’s rockstar side. Well, Dexter is going to learn how to party like a rock star! And is this one of those stable time loops where it was always Dexter who had sex with his own father as his own mother, causing his own mother to get pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully in Season 2, we will get that episode and more TG scenes. I remember the original often showed scenes from leaps before they even happen in that Season, only to be Seasons later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look on her face fits the story perfectly.

    ReplyDelete