In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Perfect Copy


Last weekend I had another great chat with my friend Harry. And I showed him a few more pics so that he could come up with ideas for them (I really love making use of Harry's incredible creativity :D). And this is one of them.
Thank you, Harry, for providing me with these fantastic ideas. And I hope that all of you like how the cap turned out :)

2 comments:

  1. Thou you like her, sound like her, even act like her, but there is no perfect copy, yes you can get close when so near they mostly wouldn't tell but there is always a slight difference there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story. Of course he now knows every button to push . . . lol

    ReplyDelete