In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Break

Hi, guys!

With a heavy heart I have to tell you, that I'm taking a break from doing TG captions. Currently there's just too much stuff going on in real life, I just can't concentrate on doing captions. At least, in the quality that I like to have.

I wanna thank you all for your support, and I want to come back. But I won't promise it.

I'm sorry, that I have to take this step, but it's necessary!

Best wishes,
crestf

10 comments:

  1. Ok I hope you will come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for all you have made:) . I hope you do come back soon or even post less often just please keep us informed

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you come back, could you do some more mother/son, pregnant, stripper captions? please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take all the time you need! We'll be here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire that you're doing whats best for you! Best of luck out there! We'll be waiting when/if you decide to come back...

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you gotta take a break....take it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck & I hope you will be back but do the best ting for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. all the best to u ! it is not a goodbye yet. good luck! will miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope all is well and fingers crossed you can come back in the future

    ReplyDelete