In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Neighborly Vacation - Next Steps


Click here for Part 1.
Click here for Part 2.
Click here for Part 3.
Click here for Part 4.
Click here for Part 5.

Some of you may wonder, what's going on with the other open caption series (like 'Technically Speaking' or 'Special C(h)ase'). Well, don't despair. I'm working on them. But I have so many unfinished ongoing stories, that I figured I would finish them one by one. Or at least bring them into a state, in which I can interrupt them.

4 comments:

  1. I am really liking where this is going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this series, i cant wait the next part

    ReplyDelete
  3. super series, i love the storuy & geat pics. SOmehow i have the feeling that they don't swap back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - The boys are going to get in trouble . . .

    ReplyDelete