In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Episode finished & New Poll

I'm sure that at least some of you didn't expect to see another Anniversary Leap post so soon ;)

But it's true. I just posted the second part of 'On Thin Ice' over on the AL blog. Go and find out how the Leaper deals with the pretty hard situation he's currently facing.

And while you're there, cast your vote in the latest poll. To determine which episode is going to happen next. We are coming closer and closer to the season finale, that's why there are only three options to choose from. The poll will close in 72 hours.

As always, Harry and I hope that you're still enjoying the series :D

No comments:

Post a Comment