In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Sunday, September 10, 2023

New Episode & New Poll

Sometimes, miracles occur. And apparently even rarer, I stop being super lazy and sit down to work on the next episode of Anniversary Leap instead ;)
And that's exactly what happened over the past few days and weeks. And today I'm happy to announce that the first part of the newest episode 'On Thin Ice' was just posted over on the Anniversary Leap blog.

As always, there's a mid-leap poll again to decide how the episode continues. The poll will be open for 72 hours. So if you like, head over to the blog, check out the new episode and participate in the poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment