In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Season 2 Stats

Hey, friends!

I am sorry to say this but I didn't find the time to write a cap for today :(

But I thought that at least some of you, hopefully, may be interested in stats regarding the finished 2nd season of Anniversary Leap :)
Season 2 stats: Overall # of caps:                            306 Average # of caps per episode:      23.54 Most caps:                                       2x03 - A Gentle Touch (38)

All seasons stats: Overall # of caps:                            376 Average # of caps per episode:      22.12 Harry and I have already begun working on the next episode. And I really hope that it won’t take forever to kick off season 3 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment