In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Finally a New Episode plus Poll

Believe it or not but I finally managed to finish writing the first part of episode 2x04 Stage Fright :D

If you'd like to see what's behind this title and if you'd like to have a say how the episode continues, head on over to the AL blog, read the episodes and vote for your favorite option.

Once again, I'm sorry for the delay. And I hope that the episodes will be published on a more regular basis again :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything is okay/ or getting better on the home front, I know you shared a bit a few days ago. Thanks for the update, but don't worry about rushing for us. We know you have a life that needs to come first

    ReplyDelete