In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Friday, June 24, 2022

Delay

I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting so long for the next episode of Anniversary Leap. Many factors contributed to fact that I haven't finished the first part of 'Stage Fright' yet. My laziness, having to fight against a tiny little bout of writer's block, lots of BBQs with family and neighbors, and many new shows on various streaming services ;)

But I'm happy to say that I've found my creativity again over the past week. And I made good progress on writing the next episode. So, I promise that you won't have to wait much longer.

In the meantime, and in order to make up for the delay, I'm finally going to post a new part in my 'Reality Curse' series in a short while. I hope you're going to enjoy it.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about us readers. It is still a nice thing from you to provide us with stories free of charge. As long as you're healthy and got your life on tracks - bumpy as they may be - we are happy that you devote a part of your time to please people you don't know.

    Speaking of "charge", it would be fun if there would be a kind of story involving a human-looking robot which needs to charge to not suffer temporary memory loss. And said robot could be female although its mind was transferred from a man. Maybe add in some previous encounters where he forgot that he didn't find men attractive or forgot where he lived and stayed with someone he didn't know. Or you find a picture of a beautiful woman with a cigarette and have her become a "smoking hot girl" because of the role exchanger. I know this sounds like a request but maybe it helps you find some more sparks for your imagination.

    Keep up the good work here.

    ReplyDelete