In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Friday, March 25, 2016

Technically Speaking - Concerns Afterwards


Click here for Part 1.
Click here for Part 2.
Click here for Part 3.

Well, what do you know. I had to search quite a bit, but I've finally found some images to continue exploring the daughter's body's side of the story. I haven't totally figured out how this story will continue, but at least now I have some images to work with.

2 comments:

  1. Another good entry! I like it :D. Please do continue! One of your better series if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! super story! sexy& funny. Great series! Can't wait to find out the ending? Nicely done on the mom not being able to decide if she'd hopes to stay or return

    ReplyDelete