In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Friday, December 15, 2023

Mother-Daughter Time - Part 2



This is another fine example where I had this pic stored on my computer for a very long time, knowing exactly what I wanted to use it for, but didn't get around to making the cap for some reason.

But today I finally sat down and wrote this sequel and I hope you enjoy it :)

4 comments:

  1. WOW! great continuation. ironic & funny & well written. I like the the gradual influence of the bodyswap. & how far7 will it go. Is the mom getting to like it a little too much? It sure seems so. I love to see e a part e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent follow up. I bet mom just did not want to go to another boring work function when she could watch a movie with her daughter. What if she gets set up with a blind date and finds out her date is overly handsy and decides Mike needs to see what it's like to be treated like that by a man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels like Mike is slowly acting more and more like the mother. I wonder if, they (the mom and Mike), decide to try to trick Sarah at some point, into thinking they are really each other.

    ReplyDelete