In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Thursday, November 23, 2023

(Not) Many New Things


The idea for this caption came from my very good friend Celebswap, when I showed him this pic quite a while ago. And I decided to use it now because it let me revisit another universe that I don't use in caps that often.

Thanks again, buddy, for letting me use some of our ideas here on my blog. And I hope that you all like this cap :)

2 comments:

  1. Ashley decided why not go to the prom as had she stayed as a boy, no way he would have gone. So she experienced the thrill of dress shopping, getting hair and make up done and enjoying the prom. On the way home, as they were making out, her date slipped his hand under her dress and into her panties. Then, Ashley had a huge decision to make. Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. I love the Gender Wave.

    ReplyDelete