In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Monday, May 8, 2023

Are You Sure?


Over the weekend I had a very nice and long talk with a good, personal friend of mine about what I am doing here on this blog (and my other blogs as well). And at the end of our conversation I asked her which female celebrity she would choose if she could/had to pick one. And Emma Thompson was her response.
So, I immediately went home and made her this cap. And I asked her if I could post it here. To which she said yes :D

So...in case one of you is keeping score, this is my very first F2F-only cap. And I may do more in the future (and if I do that I'm also going to add a label for it ;))

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the cap. Personally I am a big fan of F2F so I would definitely enjoy some F2F caps.

    ReplyDelete