In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Monday, August 30, 2021

Reality Curse - First Change


When I first came up with the original 'Reality Curse' caption I already had the feeling that it could be turned into a caption series. And when I read the comments I really started to explore that possibility.

So, you will be happy to know - I hope so at least :) - that I have found a few pics and came up with rough ideas for them to further explore Fred's life with the curse.

This caption and the next few on my list are prequels to the original caption. Showing the first few times that the curse changed Fred.


4 comments:

  1. This sounds like the start of a GREAT story!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Do the people really exist or do they just exist for a bit of time? Kind of a shame he wasn't Molly for very long. Can't wait to see where this curse idea goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting curse, it looks like he becomes an important person to whoever he is looking at. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete