In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Thursday, December 12, 2019

The House - Progress



I had planned to do this sequel for a long time. And over the past few days I came up with a few new ideas for stories within this tiny microverse called 'The House'. And if I manage to not forget them again and if I can find suitable pics, expect to see a few more caps about 'The House' in the near future :-)

5 comments:

  1. Interesting change to The House. That it isn't just turning people into the girls that died there. I like this series so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the story continues. Nice pics and the story is getting even better. More Please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is getting really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the progress here. Will his wife want to change? lol

    ReplyDelete