In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas

Hi, friends!

First of all, I want to thank you all for still coming here and visiting my blog. For still being interested in the captions, that I create. And, of course, for your ongoing support and your comments.

I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas!!!

And best wishes,
crestf

5 comments:

  1. Even if it's 4 AM on December 26th where i'm posting now, thank you for keeping the caps coming and i hope you had a quiet and happy time with your loved ones yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and thanks for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete