In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Unwanted Wish



This was supposed to be 'normal' one-image caption. But the story kept going on and on. And it became so long, that I had to find another image for a second part. And since it was planned as a normal caption, I decided to post both parts right here. Also with the 'Caption Series' label, even though there's not going to be another part. I hope you like it nonetheless.

1 comment:

  1. Terrific story. One of yoiur best. LOL OUCH as welll. I like it that they're helping each other adjusyt

    ReplyDelete