In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Friday, April 15, 2016

Ghostbusters



When I've first seen the trailer for the new 'Ghostbusters' movie a few days ago, I just knew that there had to be at least one caption I could get out of it.
I don't know if I got at least somewhat close to the characters, but it's been a very long time since I've last seen the original movie. I hope that you enjoy the caption nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ray is on the right side (Melissa McCarthy), Peter is in the center (Kristen Wiig), and Egon is the one on the left.

      Delete