In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Archive

Hi @all!

I just want to let you know, that I've opened up a new blog, where I am going to post all of my older captions. You can find the link in the 'Recommended Blogs' section.

I plan to upload 2 captions per day.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support and your comments.

crestf

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me!

    - The anonymous who asked for the Fucked Up continuation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU were the one! The one who made me dig through the archives to find this very image, just to get the name of the actress, and then I had to look through almost hundreds of images to get the ones I need to do a caption series. Well, THANKS :-)

      Just kidding. I love your input and I will try to answer your (and others) future requests as well.

      crestf

      Delete