In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of. As always, I hope you like my creations!
an interactive caption series
brought to you by crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
When I read that some of you asked for another part of the series, I asked Scptrain for more pics and ideas. We talked about that and well...I have a feeling this caption series isn't over anytime soon yet ;)
I love this series
ReplyDeleteI want to see more parts to this
ReplyDeleteIs he gaining more control now?
ReplyDeleteHer outfit is so cute!
ReplyDeleteIs he going to keep getting younger?
ReplyDeleteplease stop posting kids
ReplyDeleteSeconded. At the very least, the story content is what it is, but the images should be changed
DeleteWhat’s wrong with the story, it looks ok
DeleteHow does this spell work, why does he keep changing more
ReplyDeleteFr stop posting kids or these sites are gonna get taken down
ReplyDeleteFully agreed. Stop posting children.
ReplyDelete