In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Need The Money


My quest to create a caption using every female body the Leaper in the 2022 version of Quantum Leap lands in continues ;)

Last week the new season began and yesterday was the first episode of the season in which the Leaper jumped into a female host.

Once again there was only a single mirror scene. But as it was with previous episodes before, that's a challenge I'm always willing to accept :D

2 comments:

  1. ouch funny. Very good story & well written. likeit that she ha to double the money. I wonder how she did in a young male body & does most students know that they swapped?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story. It would be fun to see some of the other swapped students.

    ReplyDelete