In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Mysterious Cave


This is a bit of a complicated one (but I really like doing them from time to time). But as soon as I found this pic I had this idea and it just wouldn’t go away again. So, after having the pic sitting on my computer and the idea swirling in my head for a veeeeeery long time now, I finally decided to make the caption. I hope you enjoy it nevertheless :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a new set of twists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fantastic, l loved the fast-paced reality changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, should do more caps and follow ups for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see other people visiting the cave sometime soon. It'd be a cool theme to keep using. Maybe some weirder changes, perhaps without bodies transforming. It'd definitely be awesome for some people to remember the whole chain of events. I would've liked to see Bruce remember the original reality or have some understanding that he's not the only one.

    ReplyDelete