In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Not Lucky


This caption is based on a request by Jss29320.

As I already mentioned a few times, I'm not the biggest fan of doing requests, but...I liked the idea a lot and I quickly found a matching picture to use. Soooo...maybe I'm not totally against doing requests :D

In fact, if you have an idea that you'd like to see turned into a caption by me, just send it to requests.crestf(at)outlook.com. I can't promise that I'll do them all. Or any of them. But I can promise that I'll read them ;)

Anyway...I hope that the cap turned out the way you wanted it, Jss29320. And I hope that all of you enjoy it :)

3 comments:

  1. I thought you weren't going to take my request, but thank you very much for doing it, I loved the result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Benjamin got lucky with that swap. I love how the un-shifted sister is the least happy of the family. Well, maybe the Dad isn't happy but regressing to a 3 yr old will probably change his POV soon.

    ReplyDelete